Where Will The Tracks Lead You?
Railway Interchange 2015
If you’re planning to attend the 2015 Railway Interchange show in Minneapolis in October, you’re sure to see and hear the latest technology for the rail industry. Power Drives is proud to exhibit The PowerHouse™– our revolutionary Idle Reduction Technology for rail operations. We hope you’ll visit our Booth #3237 to learn more.
The PowerHouse Eliminates Idling, Saves Fuel
|The compact PowerHouse by Power Drives shown in the APU model. Also available in the 120/240 VAC model.|
The compact PowerHouse is PDI’s proprietary Idle Reduction Technology that operates in the harshest conditions with rock-solid reliability:
- Heats and circulates water or coolant through the engine block to maintain temps above 100˚ —eliminating engine idle, reducing fuel costs, noise and emissions
- Rail’s ONLY 120V Model, using just 5 amps
- Smaller than the competition for easy installation
- Also offered in the modular Diesel Powered APU that includes standard remote monitoring for real-time data anywhere, anytime, and ability to trickle charge the locomotive batteries
- Both the APU and 120V Models feature a microprocessor control to automatically start and stop the PowerHouse heat exchanger to avoid continuous run time, further reducing fuel consumption
Big Savings Come in Small Packages Please join us at the Power Drives Booth #3237 and allow us to demonstrate the power of The PowerHouse for your rail operations — we would be honored to work with you.